I want to use a Virtual Data Room (VDR), how can I be sure that all documents are stored safely and confidentially?
What is really beneficial about a virtual dataroom?
A virtual dataroom is a repository of information where are stored and distributed confidential documents during a transaction such as M§A, private equity, venture capital.
Documents are accessible on line through a secured process.
You may choose the people that will be granted an access to a specified level of documents.
Traceability is key, so can you track every views all along the process.
BlockShare Virtual Data Room offers all functions and benefits usually provided by VDR :
- Accessibility 24/7
- Real time tracking improving deal intelligence
- Real time rights management
- Easy to use question-answers
- Efficiency, over paper process
- Reduced cost both you for and bidders
- Universal accessibility allowing more bidders simultaneously and in a short period of time
BlockShare offers in addition:
- A highly secured process, insuring complete confidentiality during transfer, storage and sharing.
Data exchange uses the same communication protocol used by banks (SSL). Documents are destructured and encrypted before the transmission and then stocked on highly secured data-centers (Tier 3 Type). Documents can be splitted on different data-centers. Neither BlockShare, nor data-centers can read the documents: only you and people authorized by you can visualize or download them according to your parameters.
All devices are checked before
- A very easy to use application, both by you and bidders.
No specific IT skills requested, no need for a training program, fast to set up and available 24/7. It will give you a better productivity and reactivity.
A cost effective solution: free for bidders, unlimited number of devices, as many different VDR as you want, 100 Go secured storage included, no subscription time commitment.